Saturday, August 26, 2006

at first i tot... there is only one person out of 4 people in the world is currently lying abt sumting... apparently... all of 4 dem are lying... even the world's most honest person had lied before... but y... some people's lie will hurt me so much and cause me to feel so depressed... feelind so depressed... once again.. i cried in my room when nobody is at home 2dae... not knowing hw to stop the tears frm coming down... it jus come down on and on....decided to go for dance to release my stress... and luckily.. i did... feel more comfortable after dancing wif my juniors... gt to smile and laugh happily right frm the bottom of my heart... i tink without anyone... i can still live on... afterall this is my last year in this sch wif these people most probably... thus nid not care abt anyone anymore... jus continue living happyily... be as mad as be4...

~&*WEN*&~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home