Tuesday, August 29, 2006

woohoos... finished my 2 language prelim paper yest and 2dae... hahas... 2 burdens gone !!! hmmz... this thurs is tchers' day... me amanda and kaiqian to buy someting on fri for pww... hehess... i wonder wad we will be giving... nex week is the september holiday!!... to bad... i still haf to report to sch for amaths lessons... sobz... itz okie!! =) since itz MATHS... haha... after the holiday will be my prelims for subjects... hais reali nid to study veri veri weak subjects lyk hummanities and poa... hais sianz... nid to buck up for my amaths oso... i did veri badly for the past 8 months... sobz... the friday after the holliday is my........!!! muahahaha... a singing competition will be held on tat day tooo... dunoe if i shld join anot... hmmzzz.... a bit scary nehs... sumore itz durin the prelims... whoosh... 75% not goin to join bahs... cos no more supporters.. hahas... =p
~&*WEN*&~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home