Friday, September 08, 2006

went to help out at my auntie's shop 2dae... i dun tink wana go and help again...

actually i'm quite happy when i am over dere... saw tenchi de uncle he sae they goin to reopen 2dae... veri happily went to rent 11 comic books.. den after when i went to blade at the adventure park i saw him... wanted to call him... bt i tot the aunty beside him is his mum.. in fact i realise itz not when i saw dem walkin different direction after they crossed the traffic... i went to chase after him wif my blade... after i cross over... i found out tat hes gone... i dunoe which direction he went to... hais... went around to find him jus to sae 'hi'... bt... too bad... hehes... stupid mp3 make me feel so lost... when me li ben nu ren and oh no were playing... i fell down... the first tym when i had my roller blade on ... after tat went back to the shop... i waited to go home wif dem... bt it was lyk shit lah... i wad holdin 11 comic books on one of my hand and one pair of rollerblade on the other and wif one sling bag containin my books for revision... all 3 of the items i were carrying is lyk damn heavy lah.... den dunoe y... my aunties keep stopping to look at tings... does they noe tat my arm are breaking?? i quickly walk back home alone after we drop at the 229 bus stop... my left arm pain lyk hell lah... it wad injured be4... i tink the old injury came back again... my whole hand itz lyk... i canot move my arm at all loh.. it seems lyk i canot lift it at all... i feel so weak... nvm when i wanted to rest... one og my aunty who is sick asked me to on the fan for her... when the fan is lyk... so close her lah... she can switch it on jus by takin on step towards the fan... i nid to walk veri far in order to reach the stupid fan lor... and the pain in my left arm is killing me lah... eeeeeewwwwww.... I HATE IT !!! even a maid nid to rest when shes injured lors... wad am i??? an idiot?? shit...

~&*WEN*&~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home